In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic we have put our current sampling season on hold. We will re-evaluate the situation periodically and release an update when it becomes clearer if sampling can safely move forward this year. You may check here for updates, or join the mailing list to receive updates on the project.
Thanks for your understanding,
-The Canadian Bryomonitoring Team